Ingate Interim and Consulting
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Kristina's projects include:
- Interim Deputy Company Secretary in the insurance sector
- Interim Company Secretary for Highways England, the government company responsible for England's motorways and trunk roads (strategic road network), assisting in the formation of the new company and its governance framework.
- Interim Group Director Governance for Peabody Housing a FTSE250/350 size well-known London housing association. Involved support for 3 acquisitions and the turnaround of a subsidiary, plus governance changes linked to increased level of development activity and funding requirements such as a bond issue.
- Interim Head of Governance and Group Secretary at Metropolitan Housing Association. Governance turnaround role for FTSE250 size housing association improving regulatory governance rating. Included supporting new CEO and Chair in establishing a new board, new group structures, delegations, decision-making frameworks agreements and working practices. In the context of a two year corporate turnaround involving major cultural and organisational change.
- Interim Governance Manager and Company Secretarial Consultant with The British Council advising on their new international group structure including subsidiaries and registered branches in 100 countries worldwide. Included acting as Secretary to the UK Holding Company and support for 5 new subsidiaries in India, Mexico, Thailand and Singapore. She also established a new Blueprint Oneworld database covering all 100 countries. www.britishcouncil.org
- Interim Secretary and Governance consultant for the proposed Office for Nuclear Regulation (Safety and Security), Health and Safety Executive advising on corporate governance framework and practices
- CIPD's award-winning new headquarters, a five year project completed on time and on budget
- various projects to improve and streamline governance structures and risk management, including commercial groups, housing and infrastructure, royal charter organisations, the professions, not-for-profit and education sectors.
This is a selected list. Please contact us for more details on [email protected]