Ingate Interim and Consulting
About us, what we offer
IngateIC offers interim corporate governance and company secretarial consultancy solutions across all sectors.
Our reputation is built on our combination of: an eye for detail; understanding of the big picture; enthusiasm to add business value and deliver change; and ability to deliver the core service alongside changes to governance frameworks and structures.
These include: regulated bodies; financial services; infrastructure; housing; government companies; the professions; and social enterprise, education and their commercial operations. We have experience of international operations.
Our interim service combines providing insight based on past experience with implementing the changes required promptly. This usually includes offering day to day board support and company secretarial services at the same time.
We deliver results promptly and cost effectively, with attention to detail. We are focused on supporting you in corporate change to make sure your organisation is sustainable and resilient.
Our organisational expertise covers a wide range of regulated sectors including: financial services; housing; energy; and infrastructure. It includes: commercial and government companies; professional bodies and social enterprise; and the education sector.
Interim management and consulting specialisms
- Turnaround, restructuring, transition management and implementing public policy, legislative and regulatory change.
- Governance, company secretarial and board effectiveness.
- Corporate affairs, stakeholder relations and partnerships
- International subsidiaries
- Commercial activities in not-for-profit organisations (in-house and outsourced).